---
Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship.
- Harry S Truman
- Harry S Truman
You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.
- John J. Plomp
- John J. Plomp
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- Walter Bagehot
One thing I have learned in a long life: All our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - and yet it is the most precious thing we have. -Einstein (most of the time i agree with you Einstein!!)
"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity". Gilda Radner, 1946-1989 (nice!)
"The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring." Oscar Wilde
- Walter Bagehot
One thing I have learned in a long life: All our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - and yet it is the most precious thing we have. -Einstein (most of the time i agree with you Einstein!!)
"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity". Gilda Radner, 1946-1989 (nice!)
"The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring." Oscar Wilde