For centuries, theologians have been explaining the unknowable in terms of the-not-worth-knowing.
- H. L. Mencken
- H. L. Mencken
Success didn't spoil me, I've always been insufferable.
- Fran Lebowitz
- Fran Lebowitz
Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all.
- Woody Allen
In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep.
"When the evening of this life comes, we shall be judged on Love". St. John of the Cross
"Peace is an expression of love; let's make love". Anonymous ( ohhh :P)
- Woody Allen
In order to form an immaculate member of a flock of sheep one must, above all, be a sheep.
"When the evening of this life comes, we shall be judged on Love". St. John of the Cross
"Peace is an expression of love; let's make love". Anonymous ( ohhh :P)