The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
- Ronald Reagan
- Ronald Reagan
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
I'm going to stay in show business until I'm the last one left.
- George Burns
If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I'll be one pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I shall still have it, too.
"We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person" W. Somerset Maugham
"There is nothing holier, in this life of ours, than the first consciousness of love - the first fluttering of its silken wings." Anonymous
- George Burns
If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I'll be one pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I shall still have it, too.
"We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person" W. Somerset Maugham
"There is nothing holier, in this life of ours, than the first consciousness of love - the first fluttering of its silken wings." Anonymous