Sassy: Well if he and I were meant to be together I would have been healed by yesterday
Old Man: What kind of nonsense is that? Yesterday was one day ago, your healing was off by one day?
Sassy: One very important day.
Sassy: Destiny has spoken, and to search for him, will be like trying to shape and mold destiny and that just can't be a good idea.
Old Man: Just suppose that the shaping and molding of destiny is in fact your destiny.
Sassy: Huh, I never thought about it like that.
Old Man: I'll tell you what destiny means if you really wanna to know, that's the least I can do for letting me stare.
Sassy: What does it mean?
Old Man: Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love.
Sassy: But if it's meant to be, it's meant to be...
Old Man: I've been hearing people say that to me for 78 years and I got to tell you it really pisses me off. OK, I leave you to your letter. It's not polite for me to stay, besides you're gonna cry, it's very moving, he must have written many drafts.
Old Man: I wish you a story with a happy ending and wisdom to look for it.
Sassy: Thank you.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404254/quotes
More:
Korean version (which is the original one and for me, better one)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293715/quotes