Breathing & Playing

Friday, April 17, 2009

OPRAH WINFREY's quotation from Zeo beo ^.^

OPRAH WINFREY's quotation

Well, I've recently researched into coollll quotes from one of my idol to include in this essay and come across many by OPRAH WINFREY:

1- I always knew I was destined for greatness

(reinforcing your self-assurance)

2- I believe that every single event in life happens an opportunity to choose love over fear

3- I don't believe in failure. It's not failure if you enjoy the process.

(this reminds me of March,5th 2005 when my beloved CE celebrated HOW. Well yeah, i didn't consider it a failure - few months later after i have recovered tho :)) - looking at the bright side, it's a HUGE SUCCESS in gaining invaluable experiences)

4- My idea of heaven is a big baked potato and someone to share it with.

(sounds like family to me! Yeah, family is heaven but i prefer Thai rice meal rather than potato tho :P)

5- My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you to the best place for the next moment.

(a little bit like my hypothesis of 'living the utmost each day', ain't it?)

6- Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.

(I just love the word 'passion'. It just sounds sooooo.. inspirational to me wherever it is put into... the words sounds so AMERiCAN)

7- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.

(coz it's challenging, ups and downs, picks and valleys, risky - to take this 'adventure', u've gotta be courageous, passionate and energetic)

8- Turn your wounds into wisdom

(a way of looking at the bright side of your mishaps)

9- The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.

(...coz i'm a monkey...)

10- The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth will set you free.

(I'll say this firmly after I am able to watch a thriller without having to cover my eyes T__T >___<)

11- When I look into the future, it's so bright, it burns my eyes.

(just love this saying! It's superbly optimistic!)

12- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength

13- Become the change you want to see!

http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-09ddhLA8I6BcqPonbg2qEGrWCI86Gc4L?p=168

and this too


Do you believe in destiny?

God allocates you a destiny! ...

... I'll be my own GOD! I'll write my own destiny! ..

-zeo-

p.s:...well, except for living, dying and Love (which are uncontrollable = constant elements)

so true and exactly what i've always been living up to too!

Tam Dao summer 2006

p/s: jesus christ, can you believe this is the last photo we took together up to now that i could find in my PC after a while searching for it? it means we haven't got a new one, only us two, for nearly...3 yrs! STRIKE!...where have 'us' been...for 3 yrs...