The man who writes about himself and his own time is the only man who writes about all people and all time.
- George Bernard Shaw
- George Bernard Shaw
Man is a credulous animal, and must believe something; in the absence of good grounds for belief, he will be satisfied with bad ones.
- Bertrand Russell
- Bertrand Russell
You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience.
- Stanislaw J. Lec
"Love does not dominate; it cultivates". Goethe
"The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." Victor Hugo
If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I'll be one pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I shall still have it, too. -Einstein
- Stanislaw J. Lec
"Love does not dominate; it cultivates". Goethe
"The greatest happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves." Victor Hugo
If I give you a pfennig, you will be one pfennig richer and I'll be one pfennig poorer. But if I give you an idea, you will have a new idea, but I shall still have it, too. -Einstein