Breathing & Playing

Monday, October 13, 2008

13/10/08

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone... but it takes a lifetime to forget someone."

slower: it takes a fews minutes (not a big difference eh) to have a crush on someone, few days to like someone, few months to love someone...but it takes years or even a lifetime to truly understand someone...

faster: it takes a second to have a crush on someone, a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone...but still it takes a lifetime to understand someone...

"Love is sweet misery." Aerosmith

I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.

By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man's, I mean.
- Mark Twain
I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.
- Rita Mae Brown
An incompetent attorney can delay a trial for months or years. A competent attorney can delay one even longer.
- Evelle J. Younger