---
Adventure is just bad planning.
- Roald Amundsen
- Roald Amundsen
I went into a McDonald's yesterday and said, 'I'd like some fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like some fries with that?'
- Jay Leno
- Jay Leno
Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between the disastrous and the unpalatable.
- John Kenneth Galbraith
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts
"Time will come that all that we love, we will eventually lost, and all that we hate we will eventually face". F. Sionil Jose The Mass
"Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence." Goncourt
- John Kenneth Galbraith
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts
"Time will come that all that we love, we will eventually lost, and all that we hate we will eventually face". F. Sionil Jose The Mass
"Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence." Goncourt