Breathing & Playing

Monday, August 18, 2008

i'm falling in

I can't understand why a person will take a year to write a novel when he can easily buy one for a few dollars.
- Fred Allen
A nation is a society united by delusions about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbors.
- William Ralph Inge
Men who never get carried away should be.
- Malcolm Forbes

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer

"Where love rules, there is no will to power and where power predominates, there love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other." Carl Jung

"The heart has its reasons, of which reason knows nothing". Pascal
---


"If I Ain't Got You"

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

[Chorus:]
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, Yeah

Some people search for a fountain
That promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them
Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share
With no one who truly cares for me

[Chorus:]
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, you, you
Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

[Outro:]
If I ain't got you with me baby
So nothing in this whole wide world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

---

I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you
Sometimes I love you
Sometimes you make me blue
Sometimes I feel good
At times I feel used
Loving you darling
Makes me so confused

chorus:
I keep on fallin' in and out of love with you
I never loved someone the way that I loved you

Oh, Oh, I never felt this way
How do you give me so much pleasure
And cause me so much pain, yea yea
'Cause when I think
I'm taking more than would a fool
And I start fallin' back in love with you

chorus

I'm fallin'
I'm fallin
fall, fall, fall, fall

("Falling" - Alicia Keys)